CS UNITEL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
We are a joint venture between Charoensin Group and
rubber company in Taiwan. Started operations on May 30, 2006
Production of rubber parts
The plant includes rubber parts
production line and laboratory, inspection and measurement room.
1.Mr. Manit Wongcharoensin
2.Mr. Vivat Wongcharoensin
3.Mr. Natthakit Wongcharoensin
4.Mr. Kitichai Wongcharoensin
5.Mr. Theerawat Wongcharoensin
1.Mr. Hsu Chun HSIUNG
2.Mr. Jerry Chen
Established in the name of " CS UNITEL TECHNOLOGY Co.,Ltd." Main product is rubber parts. Initially focused on the production of electronic parts
Started to introduce ISO/TS 16949 automotive quality management system and Production of auto parts.
Obtain the trust and affirmation of customers
Certified Environmental management system ISO 14001 : 2015
Certified Quality management system ISO 9001 : 2015
Certified Automotive Quality management system IATF16949 : 2016
Awards from customers - Molten asia
The total construction area is 3,300 square meters
Company 's Policy
Our company has a professional management team and dedicated operator.
In the business of manufacturing rubber parts, we provide customers with the
Therefore, our company is committed to satisfying our customers. By operating effectively, focusing on making the most of the company's personnel, through guidelines to achieve the following :
Good product quality requires the highest customer satisfaction. Must provide safe products to customers in accordance with Reach regulations, laws and customer requirements. And continue to improve the quality system. Our company believes that customer satisfaction is very important. In order to make customers satisfied with our services, our company will continue to improve the quality policy and thoroughly implement it within the company.
The company has formulated the following environmental policies:
- The company must maintain and control in accordance with the law to prevent noise, dust, light and waste water. Measure regularly.
- Control defective products not exceeding 3%.
- Establish a team responsible for improving and developing the design to reduce the defect rate and achieve the target.
- Comply with all environmental laws and regulations.
- Protect the environment and prevent pollution caused by company processes.
- Continuously improve the environmental management system to increase efficiency.